Friday, October 24, 2008

Eye Opener Weekend...

I was quite depressed with few things happening to me... Couldn't understand what was wrong with me.....I had promised my friend that I will be meeting him this weekend... Since I am away from home, there is lot of demand for me over the weekends..... Weekends make me feel like a STAR.... :)......Family and friends everyone wanting part of you.... But despite of everyone liking and wanting me so much, why was i feeling so depressed and low... :(

Sis dear had plans for dinner and I also had to meet Mr. Ajo... So we finally decided that we three will go for dinner together....I was physically present with them but mentally not..... I was wandering somewhere else.... I was questioning myself where am I if not here.....I knew the answer...I was missing someone.... :(....I was missing out on the conservation and discussions which were going on the dinning table.... My friend and Sis were getting wild....

Mr. Ajo, my godfather,my mentor and a wonderful friend.... He is always besides me in all the seasons of my life.... Knows what makes me low, what brings smile on my face and what all blunders I do.... :)

Looking at me he understood that I was depressed about something.... Without me having defined my problem, he had given me solution.....Gargi, just stay in the present, learn from your mistakes.... I always live in past or future... :( Not making my present happy...

After the dinner I was feeling so good, revived!!The food then tasted awesome... Being a foodie, I love to hog.... And I just long and love to share these hogging moments wid Sis, Mr. Ajo and the person I miss.... :) Love you all... Thanks for always being there.....

8 comments:

~G said...

aing!Replace the last line "Love you all" by "Love you ------"
Ahem! ;)

Yes what your friend told you is so very true... Live in the present.Its lovely.That's why its called "present" :D

Gargi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gargi said...

&Gunjan: Yeah babes, I have started working towards enjoying my present.... :) So then I can be happy about my past.

Anonymous said...

To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance

You do this and you will never miss anything in life as u wont have time to think abt nething else in ur life

Anonymous said...

whose this Gunjan gal.... sahi hai

Anonymous said...

yeah very true...live like there is no tomorrow :)

Mini said...

you worry a lot girga!
next time when such thoughts come just shrug it off and shake your legs(I meant dance not shaking legs out of fear):D

Kanchan said...

hmmm .. and if i am not wrong your present is gymning .. and more gymning for a perfect slim future :P