Monday, February 8, 2010

SKYWALKS

What I notice these days during my Mumbai visit is SKYWALKS near every railway station. Once upon a time it was flyover era and now its sky walking. Really a very good initiative by MMRDA for pedestrians to get out of the crowded railway stations to the nearby locations.
As an IT folk, when I look at the sky walk I wonder what if tomorrow they have to extend the sky walk to next level. Have the civil engineers designed the sky walks with future enhancements in mind???
I hope so.... But these skywalks are making life simpler and walking better..... :)

Random Thought:
Beware, The slogan WALK-N-TALK is risky while walking and crossing roads. But its pretty much safe while sky walking. Happy SKY walking.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Becareful before you start taking the dream walk on skywalk though.Since once u reach the end u might realise u have taken the wrong one;)

Unknown said...

Keep writing !!!